There are times when health care programs cannot extend beyond administering clinical care – but the person providing the care can extend a helping hand. We are real people helping real families.
At Helping Hand Nurse, LLC, we have medical social workers who can provide you with emotional support as you go through this difficult time in your lives. They can assist you with:
- Advance directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Case management
- Community resource planning and coordination
- Counseling and guidance with lifestyle changes
- Crisis Intervention
- Guidance regarding alternative living arrangements
- Financial assessment
- Grief counseling and bereavement support
- Short-term therapy
- Assistance in coping with loss and change of living arrangements
When you ask for help, make sure you ask for it from the right people. We can help. Talk to us today! Call Helping Hand Nurse, LLC at 215-604-1558.